Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, April 25, 2011

[SOLD] Ann Taylor LOFT Petite Cotton Faille Jacket with Ruffle, size 2P

This was one of those impulse buys -- this blazer looked so great on my blog friends that I just had to have it too! Too bad it's not really my style.

Condition:
Worn twice to the office

Reason for selling:
I see it every day and don't want to wear it. That's a sign.

Paid:
$35ish

Asking:
$25 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

DSC03377 DSC03378 DSC03379

And on me:

No comments:

Post a Comment