Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mavi Hailey Super Skinny Jeans, size 26/32

These jeans are super, super skinny. Anyone with very thin legs should be able to rock them! Unfortunately, they're a bit uncomfortably small for me, so I think these are better suited for a very thin size 26 or a size 25. There is some stretch, but not enough for them to fit me. The length is shorter than most skinny jeans, and the zippers at the bottom allow them to fit nicely over heels if you choose.

DSC03445 DSC03444 DSC03443 DSC03442

Condition:
Worn once. I tried to make them work.

Reason for selling:
That ten pounds I've been trying to lose just won't leave! They're a little too small for me.

Paid:
$45ish after taxes

Asking:
$25 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

3 comments:

  1. Have you sold these yet? I'm looking for this exact pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely still available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to buy it, but it has to ship to germany! is it possible and how much i have to pay then?

    ReplyDelete