Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, July 11, 2011

[SOLD] Limited Drew Fit pants, size 0S (TWO colors available!!)

I don't want to age myself, but I got these pants in... oh, 2005 or so. It was way back when I worked in a business-casual environment. Now that I'm back in that environment, I tried these on to see if they still fit. They don't. They're just a bit too short and too tight for my size 2 frame. And what's worse... they're taking up space in my ever-shrinking closet. Boo!

Here are some shots of the brown pair:
DSC03580 DSC03582 DSC03581 DSC03579 DSC03578

And the black:
DSC03577 DSC03576 DSC03575 DSC03574 DSC03573

Condition:
Like new, worn about 5-10x each I'd guess. (I wasn't at my first job for very long!)

Reason for selling:
They're just too short and too tight for me! They're in great condition... I am bummed that they don't fit anymore.

Paid:
About $75 plus tax for each pair

Asking:
$40 for both, or $25 each (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

No comments:

Post a Comment