Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, July 11, 2011

[SOLD] NEW Adriano Goldschmied (AG) Angel Bootcut Jeans, 17 year wash, size 27

I absolutely ADORE these jeans, but they're too long and big in the waist for me.  If you are even thinking about buying them, DO IT. They are amaaaazing. 

DSC03583 DSC03584 DSC03585 DSC03586 DSC03587 DSC03588 DSC03589

Condition:
Brand new, never worn

Reason for selling:
They don't fit me :(  I tried to pull my best Tim Gunn impression and "make it work" but they are a size too big!

Paid:
I don't want to admit it.  The retail price is $295 though.  (See tag)

Asking:
$150 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me a little about how the denim feels? Is it thin, thick, stretchy, stiff, ect.? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie - they are stretchy and comfortable. The wash is meant to simulate that "worn in" aged feel. I'd say they are medium thickness - not too thick and not too thin. I would wear them year-round - summer through winter :)

    ReplyDelete