Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, April 18, 2011

[SOLD] Maple (Anthropologie brand) dress, size 0

I got this dress from a friend who was cleaning out her closet... when she offered it to me and said it would fit, I was so excited!  However, it's just a taaaaad too small.  Okay, it's really small.  I can get it on and zipped, but it's way too tight.

Condition:
I've never worn it. Friend wore it once or twice to weddings.  The clasp is a little loose but it wouldn't be hard to fix.

Reason for selling:
Never worn, not a great fit.

Paid:
Don't recall!  It was secondhand from a friend.

Asking:
$20 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

DSC03340 DSC03339 DSC03338 DSC03337 DSC03341

And on me:

DSC01760

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, way too small for my 28.5" waist... have you considered offering it on Effortless Anthropologie's trade market? The community is good at figuring out old "names," and Anthro pieces are much more marketable with a searchable name attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keilexandra... I had never heard of the Effortless Anthropologie trade market! This is my one-and-only Anthro piece so I have nooo idea how to sell them :) I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete