Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Friday, May 27, 2011

Claudia Richards Peasant top, size S

This top is just a bit too wide on me.  It would look great on a true size S or even a M.  The stitching is gorgeous and very vibrant.  The black color didn't show up in one of the pictures, but trust me, this is a nice rich dark black color, not gray!

DSC03433 DSC03434 DSC03435 DSC03436

Condition:
Brand new, never worn.

Reason for selling:
Too big for me, and I can't return to the store where I got it, so it's going to one of you lucky ladies out there in blogland!

Paid:
About $40, but retail value is much higher

Asking:
$15 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment