Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Saturday, March 26, 2011

[SOLD] Banana Republic blue double-layered neck tie shell, size XSP

I bought this a few years ago when my aunt and mother took me shopping for work clothes.  They loved it and made me buy it... but I never wore it, so I figured I'd offer it to you, dear readers!  The color is a dark royal blue, closest to the color shown in the pictures showing the tags.

Also, there's a deep v neckline with a tie in front.  It's kind of hard to see, but it's there :)

Condition:
New, never worn.  I did remove the tags though.

Reason for selling:
Never worn, doubt I'll ever wear it.

Paid:
$40

Asking:
$15 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

DSC03234 DSC03235 DSC03236 DSC03237 DSC03238

No comments:

Post a Comment