Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wendy Katlen Polka Dot Dress, size 2

For sale - a Wendy Katlen strapless black polka dot dress with tie detail at the bust.  I really wish this fit me better, but I am just a bit too hippy for the pleats at the bottom.

Condition:
Brand new, never worn, tags attached.

Reason for selling:
Never worn - fits a little too blousy at the bottom because of my hips.  This would definitely look better on someone with a straighter figure.  Fits like a snug US size 2.

Paid:
$50

Asking:
$25 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

DSC03171 DSC03169 DSC03167 DSC03166

(For some pictures of this dress on an actual person, click here - it's cuter than it photographed in my closet :))

No comments:

Post a Comment