Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Sunday, May 29, 2011

[SOLD] Ann Taylor LOFT Natasha Suede Bow Pump, size 6

For sale: barely used Ann Taylor LOFT Natasha Suede Bow Pumps!

I love these shoes but I just don't wear them often enough to justify keeping them. I wore them once to my holiday party at work and once to a training class, but besides that, they just sit in the closet unworn.

DSC03432 DSC03431 DSC03430 DSC03429DSC03428


Condition:
Like new, worn twice.

Reason for selling:
I don't wear them enough to justify keeping them in my closet.

Paid:
About $55, on sale from $90

Asking:
$35 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please!

No comments:

Post a Comment