Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

Some Quick Guidelines - PLEASE READ FIRST

All sales are final! Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

I'm only selling things that I would consider new or like new condition. I'll do my best to show or describe any flaws with items and the reason why I am selling it.

Asking price is a suggestion only! Don't let that number stop you from contacting me :) Please bring all offers, and I'd be happy to combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

You can request an item by leaving a comment on that item or by emailing me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!



Monday, July 11, 2011

Liz Claiborne Jackie khaki pants, size 2P

Like the Limited pants I listed for sale earlier, these are just a bit too short.  I'd planned to wear them with flats, but it's not working for me.  If you are a size 2P with a shorter inseam than me (I prefer ~29-30"), they'll probably work for you.  They sit a little high waisted and are very comfortable. Need cheap khakis? These are a good option.

DSC03590 DSC03591 DSC03593

Condition:
Brand new, never worn, never laundered.

Reason for selling:
They are too short for me.

Paid:
About $40, on sale

Asking:
$20 (shipping included for US, I'll ship internationally but I would need to research shipping costs first!)

PayPal only please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment